Tim Mund, former head of North American sales at technical analysis software vendor Recognia, has joined Kinetix Trading Solutions, a provider of post-trade analytics and trade management solutions for over-the-counter instruments for front- and middle-office staff in banks and buy-side firms, as global head of sales and marketing, and product manager for Pandora, a predictive analytics tool for mitigating operational risk in capital markets that is still in development. Before joining Recognia in 2009, Mund was director of North American sales and marketing at messaging software vendor 29West, prior to which he was director of sales at hardware messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, and spent 10 years as an account manager at MCI and Verizon business. At Kinetix, he reports to chief executive Amit Karande.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit