Deutsche Borse has expanded its network monitoring infrastructure to its Eurex derivatives market and Xetra trading platform with the implementation of switches from cPacket, a Mountain View, Calif.-based provider of chips and hardware-software subsystems for data packet inspection. The switches provide the exchange with distributed latency monitoring, general traffic visibility, time-stamping at the physical input ports and the ability to filter traffic by performing pattern searches of any con
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling