Société Générale investment subsidiary Lyxor Asset Management has selected Markit to provide daily implied volatility data on equities for its entire range of structured funds to support its net asset value (NAV) and end-of-day valuations. Daily data on more than 150 underlying stocks and indexes will be sent daily to Lyxor via XML through Markit's API.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming