Merged pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Chi-X Europe is introducing a new license to allow its market data to be used exclusively -- or combined with data from other trading venues as consolidated prices -- for use in real-time index calculations.
Mark Hemsley, chief executive of BATS Chi-X Europe, says the ability to use BATS Chi-X market data for index valuation in real time will provide customers with a high-quality and cost-effective alternative to incumbent exchange offerings, whose indexes do not include data from equity trading activity on BATS Chi-X, and hence do not accurately reflect the European marketplace as a whole.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit