Needham, Mass.-based Intex Solutions, a provider of structured fixed income cash flow models and analytics, has incorporated evaluated prices from Interactive Data into its IntexCalc bond and deal analysis solution, to serve as inputs for single-security and portfolio-level analytics reports.
The Interactive Data evaluated prices cover a range of asset-backed securities and residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities, and will help IntexCalc users run comparative scenario analyses and improve their portfolio and risk management practices, officials say.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit