New Zealand-based online foreign exchange broker MahiFX has introduced a price alert notification system within its trading platform to inform traders and investors when FX rates reach user-specified price levels, and has rolled out improved charting capabilities for displaying historical FX data.
Traders can use the system to select the price level at which they would consider trading, without committing to execute the trade, and to be notified via email or pop-up alerts when the market reaches
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act