India-headquartered financial technology vendor Dion Global Solutions is planning to integrate its Market Data Center (MDC) aggregation and validation engine into its Dfferentia web-based pricing and valuation platform for over-the-counter assets, to provide traders with multiple data sources for foreign exchange options pricing and volatility surface calculations.
Currently, Dion sources real-time FX, fixed income and derivatives data from Tullett Prebon Information, the data business of interd
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act