Syracuse, NY-based network monitoring tap and switch provider Datacom Systems has launched a new division, dubbed Datacom Trading Solutions, to target financial markets participants concerned with quality and latency of market data feeds, and has rolled out three new products aimed exclusively at banks, hedge funds, and financial data network suppliers.
To support this, Datacom chief executive Kevin Formby is creating dedicated teams with experience of trading environments to sell the new produc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit