Deutsche Börse's Eurex derivatives exchange is preparing to launch two new market data interfaces next month -- dubbed the Eurex Market Data Interface (MDI) and the Eurex Enhanced Market Data Interface (EMDI), which will disseminate conflated and real-time streaming data, respectively - -in conjunction with the launch of its new trading architecture.
MDI will publish four order book updates per second with 10 levels of depth for benchmark futures, and top of the book only for all other products,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit