Nasdaq OMX is rolling out a network to send market data between its Carteret, NJ datacenter and third-party facilities, using millimeter radio frequency (RF) transmission, rather than fibe networks, to reduce data latency in a more cost-effective manner than individual trading firms building their own wireless connectivity.
The network—which is currently in internal testing, and will enter client testing in late November or early December—will initially connect Nasdaq to Equinix’s NY4 datacenter
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse