The quality and cost of price data—and especially evaluated prices—from vendors is the primary concern for trading and investment firms looking to acquire the data necessary to meet new regulatory requirements across Asia, panelists said.
The key issue is finding data providers that understand firms’ data requirements and can deliver the right data at the right time, said Olivier Rose, head of projects and international data management at Société Générale Securities Services.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders