Bloomberg last week unveiled the Bloomberg App Portal, which enables users of its Bloomberg Professional Service to access third-party applications built by software companies, financial institutions, academics, and other developers, powered by news and data from Bloomberg Professional.
There are 45 third-party applications already live on the portal -- covering categories including data analysis, news and research, valuation and pricing, equity and fixed income screeners and technical analysis,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership