The Index Industry Association, a non-profit trade body of index providers founded earlier this year by FTSE, MSCI and S&P Dow Jones Indices, has hired former CME indexes executive Rick Redding as executive director, to oversee its educational and promotional activities. Redding was most recently managing director of products and services at CME Group, where he oversaw the transfer of CME's stake in Dow Jones Indexes to the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act