Pneuron, a provider of Big Data analytics solutions for financial risk management, has hired Thomas Fountain as chief technology officer, with responsibility for product direction and market positioning of the vendor's platform, and for "re-defining the price-performance curve" for Big Data solutions.
Fountain was previously chief information officer at agribusiness and food producer Bunge, prior to which he was CIO of the specialty materials group at diversified manufacturing and technology com
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act