Trading technology and market data platform provider Object Trading has hired former Radianz and Progress Apama executive Dan Hubscher in the newly created role of director of marketing, with a remit to accelerate the vendor's growth and gather market feedback to shape development of Object's FrontRunner product suite.
Hubscher joins the vendor after four years at Progress Software, where he was industry marketing manager for capital markets, prior to which he spent eight years at financial extranet operator BT Radianz in various technical solutions and product marketing roles.
In his new role, he reports to Object Trading chief executive Steve Woodyatt.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers