Bloomberg has hired Josh Rucci as global head of content sales, a new position responsible for licensing the data giant's news, photo and video content to newspapers, broadcasters and online media, including the sale of pages of stock, bond and commodity prices compiled by Bloomberg for major newspapers, and proprietary data such as stock indexes of local companies for local newspapers.
Rucci was previously a senior director responsible for image licensing at Getty Images, having also held business development roles at ESPN and Reuters, where he began his career. Based in London, he reports to Susan Vobejda, general manager of Bloomberg's Media Licensing and Distribution group.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse