Index and risk management software vendor MSCI has closed its acquisition of IPD (Investment Property Databank) Group -- a UK-based provider of performance analysis, indexes, research and market information covering the real estate markets -- in a move intended to broaden MSCI's asset class coverage.
MSCI announced the $125 million deal in October, to allow it to integrate private real estate assets into its models and add real estate benchmarks to its lineup of indexes.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit