Municipal bond data provider Lumesis will this week roll out a new web-based report tool, dubbed Diver Ambr (Advisor Municipal Bond Report), which provides simplified access to comprehensive muni bond information for analysts and financial advisors seeking easy access to data on specific bonds.
Developed as a spin-off from its Diver Advisor product—which will go live early next year—in response to client feedback during soft-launch testing of Advisor, Ambr allows users to search its database of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act