UK-based software consultancy Worldflow has unveiled a research application for iPad and iPhone devices -- dubbed "Research: Market leading research on gold uses as an investment asset" -- developed in partnership with The World Gold Council, the market development organization for the gold industry.
The free app includes gold price charts, the daily gold PM Fix and weight conversions, as well as information on gold prices and statistics, opinion and analysis from specialist contributors and in-house researchers at the World Gold Council, and is designed to provide professional and private investors with "the investment drivers for gold as an asset class," officials say.
The app is available from Apple's App Store, and has already been downloaded 500 times since its official launch last month.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won