Swedish time-series data and analytics vendor Macrobond Financial has added new economic data from Konjunkturinstitutet, the Swedish National Institute of Economic Research, covering eight Swedish regions defined by the European Union's Nomenclature of territorial units for statistics (NUTS) classification system -- a hierarchical system for dividing up the economic territory of the EU. The data includes macroeconomic data on the manufacturing, construction, retail trade and private services sectors of these regions.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit