Nasdaq OMX has agreed a deal to acquire Thomson Reuters' Investor Relations, Public Relations and Multimedia Solutions businesses, which provide insight, analytics and communication products for corporate clients to monitor markets and their peers, prioritize industry and investor outreach, reach their chosen target audiences, and measure the impact of their initiatives.
Nasdaq will integrate the businesses into the exchange's Corporate Solutions division, and will provide Nasdaq with more diversified offerings -- including public relations and webcasting platforms -- for its listed and corporate clients.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit