Hong Kong-based research provider Poseidon Research has opened a New York office and hired an Americas managing director to serve US-based clients seeking research on Asian markets, and is now setting up a network of researchers across Latin America in order to expand the scope of its research coverage.
Poseidon’s New York office is headed by Adrian Dickson, who joined the firm in October as managing director of North and Latin America—after 24 years at Thomson Reuters—responsible for building u
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit