Content may be king, but in 2012 data vendors focused on ensuring that users can find the content they need and derive value from it more easily, unveiling revamped desktops with simpler user interfaces, new visualization features and enhanced search.
UK-based data vendor Markit kicked off 2012 with a new release of its web-based Markit Hub institutional research, commentary, news and analytics platform, featuring a new sidebar—which includes search capabilities, shortcuts to users’ preferred re
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit