Data industry association FISD has awarded its 2012 Outstanding Data Provider Award to Canadian exchange group CNSX Markets, operator of the Canadian National Stock Exchange and the Pure Trading alternative trading system, in recognition of its customer service and policies around communicating market data changes to clients.
The award was created by the FISD's Service Level and Communications Working Group, and is designed to recognize the exchange or data provider that most closely adheres to
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership