The Options Clearing Corp. has selected UK-based data vendor Markit to supply it with daily implied volatility data -- including implied volatilities, forwards and discount factors -- on the S&P 500, which will serve as inputs to the OCC's calculations of settlement prices for over-the-counter equity options.
Markit will provide OCC with a service based on its Markit Daily Vol - Equities service, which covers major indexes and single stocks in EMEA, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit