Bloomberg has informed customers that it will discontinue its legacy Bloomberg Fair Value (BVF) bond pricing service from Jan. 15 in favor of its Bloomberg Valuation (BVAL) evaluated pricing service for bonds, asset-backed securities and derivatives.
Customers currently using Bloomberg Fair Value pricing will be required to sign new BVAL contracts, and move to the BVAL pricing model, which industry participants and end-users groups say is a “forced upgrade” that will lead to higher costs.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act