Abu Dhabi-based foreign exchange and commodities trading firm ADS Securities, a subsidiary of commodities trader and investor ADS Holding Group, is rolling out Dublin-based technology provider Corvil’s CorvilNet latency management platform to monitor the network performance of its upcoming ADSS Trader FX trading platform aimed at institutional and professional FX, bullion and commodities investors.
The broker signed the deal with Corvil late last year, and will deploy CorvilNet across its tradin
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp