Management and market data consultancy Jordan & Jordan has promoted Jim Sudol -- formerly manager in the firm's market data practice -- to director of market data, reporting to managing director Tom Etheridge.
Sudol, who joined Jordan & Jordan in 2004, takes over the role from Tim Glenister, who spent more than eight years at the firm, most recently responsible for setting up its London operations (IMD, May 10, 2010).
Glenister left J&J at the end of last year to co-found a startup health and li
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank