Austin, Texas-based financial search engine startup 9W Search has added financial scenario templates to its web-based financial information search engine, to enable users to more quickly compile the data points needed for their analysis, and plans to add more pricing data and deeper historical financial ratios to its stock quote pages as the vendor prepares to move its platform out of beta and into full live production.
9W's platform now includes a Scenarios feature that provides templates that
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act