Trading and clearing services firm Kyte Group has rolled out UK-based low-latency trading and data infrastructure provider AlgoSpan's low-latency AlgoNet direct market access platform.
The deal includes connectivity to Algospan's European network and co-location at major venues, along with low-latency normalized market data from all European exchanges and multilateral trading facilities, to support best execution for Kyte's clients.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers