Wiener Börse, the Vienna Stock Exchange, began calculating and disseminating real-time index data for the KTX Local index today, Tuesday, Jan. 29, on behalf of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), under the terms of a deal signed at the end of last year.
The index comprises the eight most actively traded stocks listed on the KASE, weighted by capitalization, and computed in euros and US dollars, with a starting point of 1,000 points fixed on Jan. 4.
Muchael Buhl, member of Wiener Börse's management board, says co-operation -- such as leveraging the exchange's experience in index calculation and dissemination -- is important for regional stock markets such as KASE.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit