Paris-based hardware-accelerated low-latency data capture and network technology provider Enyx has hired Nicolas Karonis as managing director for Asia Pacific, based in Sydney and responsible for growing the vendor's regional business and setting up local support and project management teams.
Karonis was most recently vice president of business development at Australian low-latency switch provider Zeptonics, prior to which he spent a total of 18 years at French data and trading technology vendor GL Trade -- including three years at SunGard Global Trading, following its purchase of GL Trade -- most recently as chief technology officer for Asia and managing director of Australia and New Zealand.
His hire is designed to support a planned expansion in the region this year, which will include the rollout of connectivity to the Korea Exchange, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing and the Australian Securities Exchange, in addition to its existing connectivity to the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit