Swiss data vendor SIX Financial Information has expanded its evaluated pricing business with the creation of a new valuations team in Frankfurt, responsible for assessing over-the-counter products, performing market conformity checks, and valuing fixed income and derivatives instruments, in response to demand for greater coverage of European assets and faster evaluations.
The team will be led by Thomas Stumpf, SIX's head of evaluated pricing valuations in Europe.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit