Russian asset manager Alfa Capital is expanding the types of structured products that it prices using derivatives pricing and risk management software vendor SuperDerivatives' SDX multi-asset pricing platform, to include more complex structures listed on international markets, after initially rolling out the platform last year to grow its then-basic, localized structured products business.
The firm, a subsidiary of Alfa Group, the Russian investment group specializing in oil and gas, asset manag
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling