The London Stock Exchange hired Margaret Bailey in New York last month as head of sales for the Americas for its UnaVista post-trade data, reporting and validation platform, to grow the service in the US.
Bailey was previously Americas sales director at London-based risk and regulatory compliance and trade reporting software provider Lombard Risk, prior to which she was head of global sales and business development at French trading platform vendor SmartTrade Technologies, having also held sales roles at Traiana and Misys, after beginning her career at Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken and Fortis Bank.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit