Thomson Reuters will eliminate nine percent of the headcount in its Financial & Risk business -- or 2,500 positions of the division's current 22,500 employees -- in 2013, as part of a $100 million "right-sizing" initiative, officials said Wednesday, Feb. 13, while announcing the vendor's 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 results.
"We will reduce the number of positions in Financial & Risk by about 2,500 by the end of this year, and we expect to spend $100 million for severance costs, predom
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming