Industry association FISD's Consumer Constituency Group (CCG) is seeking feedback from market participants on a new initiative to standardize all contracts between consumers, vendors and exchanges, which the CCG presented to delegates at the FISD Europe conference in London Wednesday, Feb. 13.
The CCG conceived the project, dubbed CRISP (Contracts which are Readable, Intuitive, Standardized and Precise), to address the challenges faced by vendor managers, contract managers, and market data admin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit