Russian brokerage Broker Credit Service (BCS) Financial Group is rolling out low-latency data and trading infrastructure solutions from S&P Capital IQ’s low-latency data subsidiary QuantHouse across its European trading operations in London and Cyprus, and its main base in Moscow, to support the trading activities of clients among high-frequency and quantitative traders.
BCS signed the deal with QuantHouse at the end of last year, and over recent weeks has deployed the vendor’s QuantFeed ultra-l
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit