New York-based Perseus Telecom, a provider of low-latency, long-haul fiber network routes, is building a wireless data network to provide ultra-low-latency connectivity between key exchange datacenters in the New York metro area, after unveiling a low-latency microwave wireless data route this week between London and Frankfurt.
The vendor completed its microwave route between NYSE Euronext’s Basildon datacenter and Frankfurt in October, which initially offered roundtrip latency of around 5 milli
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit