RIXML.org, the industry body behind the development of the Research Information Exchange Markup Language -- which applies standard XML tagging to research documents to improve how research is described, organized, filtered and displayed -- has released version 2.4 of the RIXML schema, which expands the standard to include support for fixed income, credit and ratings.
The new version also enables publishers to describe their own research expertise and areas of specialist expertise, and includes "side-car" schemas that support communication of more dynamic analyst roster and coverage updates, officials say.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won