Interactive Data has begun using consensus credit default swap pricing from Fitch Solutions as an additional input into its own CDS Evaluation Service, which provides pricing for CDS contracts on a broad range of single-name corporate, sovereign and US municipal issues, as well as for trades on UK-based data vendor Markit's CDX and iTraxx CDS indexes.
Fitch collects contributed prices from market makers to create end-of-day pricing for more than 11,000 entities, covering index, sovereign, corporate, and loans CDSs, benchmarks for illiquid entities, and monthly pricing for asset-backed securitizations of CDSs, such as credit card debt, auto loans, and retail and commercial mortgage-backed securities.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent