Vendor price increases accounted for much of a 2.34 percent increase in spend on market data products and services to $25.5 billion globally in 2012, with organic growth potentially slipping into negative figures, but buoyed by spend on pricing, reference data and valuation products, which bucked the overall trend with strong growth, according to new research from Burton-Taylor International Consulting.
Spend on pricing, reference and valuation data products is the sole area that has seen faster
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won