Citigroup has reorganized its market data expense management and strategic sourcing functions, resulting in some sourcing executives being absorbed by different business lines, and others—including managing director and global head of market data Don Madura—leaving the firm altogether, Inside Market Data has learned.
Sources say the firm recently eliminated “a whole layer of executive management in expense management,” leaving several executives without roles in the new structure, following a re
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit