Montreal-based startup historical tick data provider TickSmith Corp. has hired Linda Biagi as senior vice president of sales, based in New York, to provide a local sales presence for the vendor's service, reporting to co-founder and chief executive Francis Wenzel.
Biagi previously spent 10 years as vice president of sales at SunGard (where Wenzel also spent 12 years immediately prior to founding TickSmith), responsible for selling its real-time feeds, terminal products and analytical tools, prio
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank