UK-based data and portfolio analytics provider StatPro has begun using SIX Financial Information's Intraday Pricing Service -- which combines a securities database and delivery system -- to provide clients of its data services with delayed intraday equity snapshot prices for global equities, for use in their asset servicing and portfolio management activities.
Officials say using IPS allows StatPro to expand both its coverage and frequency, while automating the process by which it captures the d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II