Benchmark Solutions, the real-time fixed income pricing vendor set up by Tradeweb co-founder Jim Toffey with backing from private equity firm Warburg Pincus, has closed after failing to generate enough business to support itself, sources say.
The vendor was formed in 2009 via the purchases of credit derivative pricing model vendor Julius Finance and Moody's CreditQuotes (formerly known as BQuotes), then spent the next 18 months building out its initial service offering, the BMark Real-Time prici
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming