McGraw-Hill's energy and commodities data and publishing division Platts has re-launched its daily PDF-based publication for the North American electricity markets, Megawatt Daily, with the addition of content and datasets from its energy markets analytics provider subsidiary Bentek Energy, to provide users with insight into regional electricity pricing and production costs.
In addition to Megawatt Daily's market snapshot, headlines and analysis, the new content includes more than 200 daily on-p
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank