Thomson Reuters has integrated research and forecast analytics from US-based agriculture, forestry and renewable energy analyst firm Lanworth -- which the vendor acquired in 2011 -- into its Eikon desktop data display, to enable commodities traders and analysts to view Lanworth's content on key supply factors within the agriculture markets alongside market data and real-time and historical news in Eikon.
The new content will help users make better-informed trading and investment decisions, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act