UK-based technical analysis software vendor Updata has written to the API of over-the-counter broker Griffin Markets Group's new electronic trading system, to enable users of its Updata Professional analytics workstation to include European energy markets prices from Griffin in their technical analysis.
Griffin's trading platform -- which is due to launch in mid-March, is hosted by the IntercontinentalExchange alongside its own exchange trading platform, and accessed via the same WebICE front-en
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership