Over-the-counter pricing and risk management software provider SuperDerivatives is expanding the fixed income data available in its DGX market data terminal with the addition of bond reference data from credit data provider FactEntry, to provide users with more accurate bond pricing.
As well as allowing users to view reference data for any bond, FactEntry's bondpdf.com service -- which enables users to search and filter bond prospectuses -- will be available as an add-on service via DGX's app store.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse